Good Seasons Italian Salad Dressing Dry Mix is made with a blend of herbs and spices the whole family will love. All you need to add is water and vinegar. It's perfect for folks who want the fresh, homemade, not-in-a-bottle dressing taste but don't have the extra time. It's seriously just as good as if it was made from scratch!
Policies & plans
- Preparation Options (use the Good Seasons Cruet or a container with a tight-fitting lid):
- Pour vinegar to "V" line (1/4 cup); pour water to "W" line (3 tbsp.)
- Add package contents; cover cruet or container and shake vigorously until well blended
- Add oil to "O" line (1/2 cup); cover cruet or container and shake again until blended
- If you are looking for a twist, please add different flavors according to recipes and flavor options on the packaging