PureGuardian 120-Hour 2-gallon Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier with Aroma Tray
- Ultrasonic Technology
- 2-Gallon Tank Capacity
- 3-Speed Mists
- Up to 120 Hour Run Time
- Aromatherapy Tray option helps create a relaxing environment. Oils not included.
- Large 2 gallon tank provides up to 120-hours* of run time and is great for medium to large rooms
- Material: 90% Plastic 10% Electric
- Ultrasonic Technology quietly disperses a fine mist providing relief from the dry air
- Silver Clean™ Protection fights the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- You choose warm or cool mist to optimize your comfort
- Electronic control options include night light, 12-hour timer and 3 speed settings
- Low water indicator illuminates when it’s time to refill the tank
- Auto shut-off
The 120-hour* Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It features an easy to fill large 2 gallon tank, ideal for use in medium to large rooms. Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold on the water tank surface, Silver Clean™ Protection is embedded in the tank to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, it disperses a fine mist into the air, and is ultra-quiet making it ideal to have on while you sleep. The humidifier is equipped with the option for warm or cool mist and 3 speed settings. A low water indicator light lets you know when it's time to refill the water tank. It also features a soft glow night light, and a timer. PureGuardian® humidifiers create a better home environment for those suffering from colds, allergies and dry skin. Note: Run time is based off of running the unit on low setting and cool mist, also depends on atmospheric conditions.
Reasons to Use a Humidifier
- Increasing the humidity in your home helps eliminate the dry air that can irritate and inflame the passages in the nose and throat.*
- Humidified air can relieve the discomfort of colds and flu.*
- Using a humidifier in the home can help relieve a stuffy nose and can help break up mucous so you can cough it up.*
- During the dry, winter months, keeping humidity levels up in the home (between 40–50%) makes the air feel warmer. This can mean you'll run your heat a bit less and save money on your bills!
- Dry air can dry out skin, hair, lips, throat, etc. This causes irritation until moisture is restored.
- Reduces damage to wooden items in the home. Wooden furniture can become damaged, wooden floors can get creaky and instruments can become out of tune. Even wallpaper can begin to peel!
- Proper humidity levels help to reduce the number of nosebleeds some people are prone to in the dry, winter months.
2 Gallon Tank
Large 2 gallon tank provides up to 120-hours* of run time and is great for medium to large rooms.
Warm and Cool Mist Humidification
The humidifier is equipped with the option for warm or cool mist and 3 speed settings for optimal comfort. It features a low water indicator light lets you know when it's time to refill the water tank. It also features a soft glow night light, and a timer.
Includes Low Level Indicator------------Yes
Number of Speed Settings-----------3
Tank Capacity----------2 gal.