PureGuardian's New Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier with UV-C and Aromatherapy Tray
The 100-hour* Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It features an easy to fill large 2 gallon tank, ideal for use in medium to large rooms. A UV-C Light reduces germs to emit a cleaner mist while Silver Clean™ Protection is embedded in the tank to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, it disperses a fine mist into the air, and is ultra-quiet making it ideal to have on while you sleep. This humidifier has an optional aromatherapy tray so a few drops of essential oil (not included) can be added to create a relaxing atmosphere. It is equipped with the option for warm or cool mist and 3 speed settings. A low water indicator light lets you know when it's time to refill the water tank. It also features a soft glow night light, and a timer. PureGuardian® humidifiers create a better home environment for those suffering from colds, allergies and dry skin. *Note: Run time is based off of running the unit on low setting and cool mist, also depends on atmospheric conditions. PureGuardian® aromatherapy oils are not included and must be purchased separately. Do not add oils to the humidifier tank as they can damage the humidifier and void the warranty. Only add essential oils to the pad that is included with the unit. Additional essential oil pads are available separately.
Reasons to Use a Humidifier
- Increasing the humidity in your home helps eliminate the dry air that can irritate and inflame the passages in the nose and throat.*
- Humidified air can relieve the discomfort of colds and flu.*
- Using a humidifier in the home can help relieve a stuffy nose and can help break up mucous so you can cough it up.*
- During the dry, winter months, keeping humidity levels up in the home (between 40–50%) makes the air feel warmer. This can mean you'll run your heat a bit less and save money on your bills!
- Dry air can dry out skin, hair, lips, throat, etc. This causes irritation until moisture is restored.
- Reduces damage to wooden items in the home. Wooden furniture can become damaged, wooden floors can get creaky and instruments can become out of tune. Even wallpaper can begin to peel!
- Proper humidity levels help to reduce the number of nosebleeds some people are prone to in the dry, winter months.
* Source: US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health, Medline Plus: www.nlm.nih.gov and Livestrong.com and MayoClinic.com and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, www.cdc.gov.